A. E. Hull Pottery was founded in 1905 in Crooksville, Ohio. By 1920, Hull was producing a wide variety of quality stoneware, planters, and art pottery, incorporating new airbrushed and blended glaze techniques. In the 1930s, Hull capitalized in the growing interest in art pottery and introduced several lines of matte finish, pastel, and floral items in the shape of vases, planters, ewers, and bowls, most in varying sizes. Their most successful items were the Little Red Riding Hood cookie jars which were patented in 1943 and began an entire new production line of figural kitchen and novelty items which continued well into the 1950s.
Our reproduction Hull pottery strives to recreate the beauty, quality and functionality of the vintage items with a price range that allows for everyday enjoyment.