The Fenton Art Glass Company was founded in 1906 in Martin’s Ferry, Ohio. The Fenton Company produced over one hundred thirty patterns of carnival. They also made custard, chocolate, opalescent, and stretch glass. This company has always been known for its various colors of glass and has continually changed its production to stay attune with current taste in decorating. Various paper labels have been used since the 1920s; and only since 1970 has the logo been stamped into the glass.