The relief style, highly colored and defined porcelain pieces in the listing are commonly called and identified in our current marketplace as Capodimonte. It was King Ferdinand IV, son of King Charles who opened a factory in Naples in 1771 and began to use the mark of the blue crown N (BCN). When the factory closed in 1834 the Ginori family at Doccia near Florence, Italy, acquired what was left of the factory and continued using its mark. The factory continued until 1896 when it was combined with Societa Ceramica Richard of Milan which continues today to manufacture fine porcelain pieces marked with a crest and wreaths under a blue crown with R. Capodimonte. Most popular are boxes, steins, figurines, figure groupings, flowery vases, urns and the like. Today Europeans are attending US antique shows and auctions in order to purchase Capodimonte items since many pieces were destroyed during the two world wars.