This directory lists over 2300 clubs related to Antiques and Collectibles
Click here to
register your club -- Its FREE!
Find a club by name, starting with the letter:
|Ferrari Club of America, Inc.
Contact: Ferrari Club of America, Inc.
P. O. Box 720597
Atlanta, GA 30358 US
* 16 active regions and 34 chapters holding more than 300 events throughout the year all across North America
* Access to our Annual Meet which is a large 4-day, national gathering with a Track Event, International Concours d'Elegance, Rally, Tech Sessions and more
* Your National FCA membership automatically provides your Regional membership
* Full color quarterly Prancing Horse Magazine
* Monthly national newsletter the News Bulletin
* Many regions produce wonderful regional newsletters listing local events, classified ads, event coverage and great articles
* Technical committee to answer members' questions with a very active online Technical Forum
* Internationally recognized concours
* FCA members provided access to exclusive world-wide Ferrari factory events such as auto show access, Formula One test sessions & customized Ferrari factory tours
* Member-only benefits such as discounts on factory clothing, and F1 tickets. (see below).
* Social gatherings of every type in all kinds of venues
* Rallies, tours, ride-and-drive weekends
* Track events at racing venues across the continent
* Participate in one of the many Club's charity events
* A geographically diverse Board of Directors represents a multiplicity of member interests
* Exclusive FCA club regalia
* The ability to drive and talk about their Ferraris with other enthusiasts and make some really good friends
* Free national classified advertising in both The News Bulletin and online
* Participate in other regional FCA events while traveling throughout North America