Your Store Can Accept Credit Cards!
Now Antique and Collectibles dealers selling products over the
Internet can have Merchant Accounts with MasterCard and Visa!
Because of the size of our mall, we have been able to
negotiate with a national credit card processing company to make MasterCard
and Visa accounts available to any of our dealers (non-Collector Online
dealers can apply also). You can apply for a merchant account using one of
the links below. The credit card processing company will contact you
directly after you have submitted your application. They do not send
unsolicited emails attempting to sell you a merchant account. If you receive
emails attempting to sell you a merchant account, those companies are not
affiliated with Collector Online.
- You don't have to have a storefront. You can work right from your own
- You can take orders over the Internet, telephone or in person.
- Highly competitive rates (based on average ticket price)
- All transactions are processed in a totally electronic secure
environment with state-of-the-art equipment and software.
- Daily audit reporting available (printer required for this option)
- Credit card transactions can be processed through your own computer or
you can lease or purchase a low-cost credit card terminal.
If you are already a Collector Online
Please note: At
this time, this service is not available to dealers outside the U.S. If you are
located outside the U.S., you do need to be able to accept credit cards to do business
here, but you'll need to do so through your local merchant bank or through a service
such as PayPal.
go to your Collector Online site, click HERE now!
To start your Collector Online
site, click HERE now!
Come Buy and Sell with us