Policies and FAQ
|PRICING: Please note that all prices are in U.S. Currency.
Shipping and handling are not
|ORDER PROCESSING POLICY: After you submit your order, you
will receive a computer-generated confirmation
that your order was placed. If there are extra shipping, handling or other charges for your order,
we will let you know the amount when the order is confirmed.
If there are taxes that apply to your order, we will also let you know the amount at that time.
~~~~~Thank you for your order.~~~~~
- If you are paying by check or money order, your order will be held for seven (7) days. If payment is not received within that time, the hold will be removed from the item(s) and they will be returned to stock.
- If payment is made by check, we will hold the item for you for an additional 10 to 15 days until our bank clears your check. Current applicable fees will be charged in cases of bounced checks.
- Item(s) paid for by money order are shipped - I usually ship within one calendar day of your paypal payment (to include debit and credit cards on paypal); actually, I will normally ship the very next day if payment is received before 9 PM EST. I ship 6 days a week.
- If you are using our option for a payment service, your order will be shipped - I usually ship within one calendar day of your paypal payment (to include debit and credit cards on paypal); actually, I will normally ship the very next day if payment is received before 9 PM EST. I ship 6 days a week.
Your item/s will, normally, be packed and shipped within 24 hours of payment receipt. Actually if payment is received by 9 PM EST, your package is, normally, shipped out the next day.
I, usually, ship six days a week.
|SALES TAX: Sales taxes (if any) are calculated based on the location to which the product is being shipped.
|OUR SHIPPING POLICY: Most items will be shipped by USPS-PriorityNoIns. We
may elect to ship by some other carrier and will notify you if that is the case. I only ship to the United States (all 50 states) to include APOs, FPOs, and DPOs, as well as The US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
|OUR RETURN POLICY: We're certain you'll be happy with your merchandise. We take extra care to fully
describe our items, including any flaws. If you have any questions about the item(s) you are ordering, please use our question form to ask us about the item before placing
If that rare occasion arises where you feel you must return an item, please contact us for return instructions within three (3) days (by phone or email) of receipt of your item(s). Upon our receipt and inspection of the returned item(s), we will issue a refund for your item(s) if returned in the same condition as it was when it was sent to you excluding any shipping/insurance costs for which you were responsible. Buyer is responsible for return shipping/insurance costs, which will not be reimbursed for any reason. Returned merchandise must be received by us within seven (7) days of the date from which you contact us regarding the return.
|OUR RESTOCKING POLICY: Nope, There are no restocking fees At Memory Lane.
|OUR DAMAGE POLICY: We take extra precautions to pack our orders to prevent damage and breakage. If, despite our efforts, your order does arrive damaged, you must work with the carrier (UPS, Postal Service, etc) to file the claim. They will normally want to see the entire order (all contents and all original packing material). They will send the claim to us for processing. Do not repack and do not return the damaged items to us unless you are instructed to do so. This will void the insurance and we will not be able to give you a refund.
| - FAQs about RETURNS
1. Are there any other requirements to return an item?
-- You, the buyer, shall ensure the item/s are received by me in the SAME condition in which you received your item/s. You are NOT required to use the original packaging and box. Feel free to use your own if you so desire.
2. For what reasons do you allow returns?
-- Returns can be made for ANY reason whatsoever.
Thank you for shopping at At Memory Lane!